Not much i bought because im sure i can't finish if i buy too much. normally i will buy only 1 bread. but, since i plan to kick start my Bread Story, i bought 3 today. feel really good looking at these cute and nice bread.
----
My favourite cube bread. Yeas the Cube Bread. different different flavour they offered.
Charcoal, matcha (green tea), orange, berry and etc. etc. and this is how the cube looks like. yes, it's just looks like a cube... haha.! it taste just like an orange. not sweet but just nice.
Orange Falvour. rm4.8
Another flavour i bought is the Green Tea cube. I hv never try this before but it smells fresh and relax. For girls that love green tea, u may want d to try this out. (I'm a green tea lover FYI)
Green Tea Flavour: rm4.8
My night will never alone when i have bread to fill my stomach.
I have had mine dinner, how about you?
Lastly, this is my all time favourite. Soft Tuna Bread. Soft bread filling with mayonnaise tuna. u will never experience the feeling of being pampered by a bread untill u hold it in your hand and taste it with your tongue.
Soft Tuna rm2.0
I have had mine dinner, how about you?





No comments:
Post a Comment