Thursday, July 1, 2010

allBy Myself

Celine Dion Live in Boston

Its been such a long time when i first listen to her song, Coming back to me. Fall in love with her angle like voice. And that, i bought this - celine dion live in Boston 2010. Gotta check this out, it's awesome.











Shots that i love most.she is always the best.

All by myself - yea, a perfect song right in this moment. living alone talking to nobody yet the computer.and it exactly happens when you call and nobody picking up the phone. you realize you have only yourself but nobody else. 


When I was young I never needed anyone
Those days are gone Livin' alone
I think of all the friends I've known
When I dial the telephone
Nobody's home
All by myself Don't wanna be
All by myself Anymore
Hard to be sure Sometimes I feel so insecure
And loves so distant and obscure
Remains the cure
All by myself Don't wanna be
All by myself Anymore
All by myself Don't wanna live
All by myself Anymore


- exclusive live video -

Taking Chances - a song that i love most
Don't know much about your life.
Don't know much about your world, but
Don't want to be alone tonight,
On this planet they call earth.

You don't know about my past, and
I don't have a future figured out.
And maybe this is going too fast.
And maybe it's not meant to last,

But what do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?

I just want to start again,
And maybe you could show me how to try,
And maybe you could take me in,
Somewhere underneath your skin?

What do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?

Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?

And I had my heart beaten down,
But I always come back for more, yeah.
There's nothing like love to pull you up,
When you're laying down on the floor there.
So talk to me, talk to me,
Like lovers do.
Yeah walk with me, walk with me,
Like lovers do,
Like lovers do.

No comments: